Ductless HVAC Services in Sarasota
Installation & Repair in Clearwater, Manatee, Pinellas & the Surrounding Areas
Keeping your home comfortable is simpler than ever with a new ductless air conditioning and heating system. At D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, we install and repair ductless mini-splits for homeowners throughout Clearwater and the surrounding areas. When you allow our Sarasota ductless HVAC experts to install your new system, you can enjoy maximum comfort and reduced utility costs.
Is a ductless AC or heating system right for you? Call our certified technicians at (941) 479-9889 today.
What’s the Big Deal about Ductless HVAC Systems?
Perhaps you have heard friends or co-workers talking about how great their ductless heating and cooling systems are. What makes these systems so desirable? As the name implies, ductless systems do not use ducts. That means if you live in a home that doesn’t have ductwork, you can have conditioned air flowing through your home in far less time and for far less cost.
There are several benefits of ductless HVAC units, including:
- Simple installation: ductless systems are minimally invasive, taking up much less space than a traditional HVAC system, and they don’t require ductwork
- Energy efficiency: a ductless unit will cut down on your energy costs more than any other heating and cooling system
- Improved indoor air quality: another advantage of not using ducts is the ability to pump cleaner, fresher air that contains far fewer contaminants than conventional heating and AC systems
- Maximized control: enjoy the ability to cool or heat various zones in your home to preferred temperatures, which means you don’t need to pump conditioned air to rooms you are not using
- Reduced carbon footprint: ductless systems do not waste precious energy resources by losing air through holes and leaks in the ductwork
If you are ready to go ductless, get in touch with our heating and cooling experts at D & W Heating & Air Conditioning. We have over 20 years of experience installing the perfect systems in homes of all sizes. Whether you would like one ductless HVAC unit for a room addition or several handlers for multiple rooms in your home, we’ll help you get everything set up for optimal performance.
We Can Handle Your Ductless HVAC Repairs
As amazing as ductless mini-splits are, they still have problems from time to time. Whatever issue you are experiencing, our licensed technicians can provide a fast and effective solution.
We have extensive experience resolving all types of ductless HVAC issues, including:
- Systems that leak
- Units that do not turn on
- Systems with dirty or icy coils
- Systems that are unresponsive to controls
- Units that have reduced output
- Systems that cost more than usual to operate
- Units that make grinding or squealing noises
Let Us Maximize Your Comfort & Energy Savings
At D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re passionate about a lot of things, including making sure that homeowners in Florida have the absolute best heating and cooling systems. Whether you require ductless HVAC repairs or would like to install a new system, there’s no better place to turn to.