Keeping your home comfortable is simpler than ever with a new ductless air conditioning and heating system. At D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, we install and repair ductless mini-splits for homeowners throughout Clearwater and the surrounding areas. When you allow our Sarasota ductless HVAC experts to install your new system, you can enjoy maximum comfort and reduced utility costs.
What’s the Big Deal about Ductless HVAC Systems?
There are several benefits of ductless HVAC units, including:
- Simple installation: ductless systems are minimally invasive, taking up much less space than a traditional HVAC system, and they don’t require ductwork
- Energy efficiency: a ductless unit will cut down on your energy costs more than any other heating and cooling system
- Improved indoor air quality: another advantage of not using ducts is the ability to pump cleaner, fresher air that contains far fewer contaminants than conventional heating and AC systems
- Maximized control: enjoy the ability to cool or heat various zones in your home to preferred temperatures, which means you don’t need to pump conditioned air to rooms you are not using
- Reduced carbon footprint: ductless systems do not waste precious energy resources by losing air through holes and leaks in the ductwork
If you are ready to go ductless, get in touch with our heating and cooling experts at D & W Heating & Air Conditioning. We have over 20 years of experience installing the perfect systems in homes of all sizes. Whether you would like one ductless HVAC unit for a room addition or several handlers for multiple rooms in your home, we’ll help you get everything set up for optimal performance.
We Can Handle Your Ductless HVAC Repairs
As amazing as ductless mini-splits are, they still have problems from time to time. Whatever issue you are experiencing, our licensed technicians can provide a fast and effective solution.
We have extensive experience resolving all types of ductless HVAC issues, including:
- Systems that leak
- Units that do not turn on
- Systems with dirty or icy coils
- Systems that are unresponsive to controls
- Units that have reduced output
- Systems that cost more than usual to operate
- Units that make grinding or squealing noises
Let Us Maximize Your Comfort & Energy Savings
At D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, we’re passionate about a lot of things, including making sure that homeowners in Florida have the absolute best heating and cooling systems. Whether you require ductless HVAC repairs or would like to install a new system, there’s no better place to turn to.
“Had an issue with our heater, called in the problem in the morning and had service in the mid-afternoon. The problem (thermostat programmed incorrectly) was corrected without additional parts or service.” Gary & Judy Broden
“A Terrific Family Owned Company, Rated Very High on Angie's List.” J.S.
“Very Polite, Clean & Detail Oriented” Adam D.
“They were honest and forthcoming and if I ever have need for that type of related service again, I will not hesitate to call them.” Natalie L.
“Can't Express Enough Positives About Dealing with This Company!” Randy