Our team of Sarasota heater repair technicians has made 100% customer satisfaction a daily and ongoing habit. With every single job, the HVAC service and maintenance specialists at D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, are devoted to turning every customer into a lifelong client with unbeatable quality. We understand just how much of a hassle an inefficient or broken heating system can be.
Signs Your Need a Heater Repair
Your heater requires repairs when:
- You notice any noises that you do not typically hear when your heater is running
- The air blowing through your vents is not warm
- The rooms throughout your house vary in temperature
- You have limited airflow coming from your heating system
- The temperatures in your home are not consistent with the thermostat settings
- Your furnace turns off and on several times throughout the day
- The cost to operate your heater has significantly increased
When Should I Replace My Heating Unit?
- Your heater is over 10 years old
- Your heater makes clanging noises
- The rooms in your home are different temperatures
- Your house is humid
- Your heater undergoes constant repair
Keeping Your Heater Reliable & Efficient
The best way to prevent the need for heating repairs is to invest in routine tune-ups. The cost of yearly maintenance will quickly be made up for with lower energy bills and avoiding damaged parts. Our Sarasota heater repair specialists will begin each call with a thorough inspection of the system to find any problem areas that could lead to damage in the future.
We can then start the process of going through each of the primary components of the system to check on issues such as leaks, high running temperatures, the heat pump not heating, damaged belts, refrigerant levels, and errors on the thermostat. We can also help residents with any air quality issues taking place in their own homes and come up with solutions to improve their health and overall quality of life.
Sarasota Heating Repair Services That You Can Rely On
An HVAC system tends to be one of those things that is forgotten about until a major issue pops up. Many owners will allow their systems to go for years on end without proper heater service and maintenance, and this can lead to some serious issues. As soon as you notice a problem with your heater, call D & W Heating & Air Conditioning. We are on-call 24 hours a day to handle any emergency heating issues you are facing.
“Had an issue with our heater, called in the problem in the morning and had service in the mid-afternoon. The problem (thermostat programmed incorrectly) was corrected without additional parts or service.” Gary & Judy Broden
“A Terrific Family Owned Company, Rated Very High on Angie's List.” J.S.
“Very Polite, Clean & Detail Oriented” Adam D.
“They were honest and forthcoming and if I ever have need for that type of related service again, I will not hesitate to call them.” Natalie L.
“Can't Express Enough Positives About Dealing with This Company!” Randy