Are you aware your air conditioner requires annual maintenance to ensure it works properly? If your system is not correctly maintained it could fail when you need it most, such as during the hot Florida summer months. At D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer affordable, high-quality AC maintenance services in Sarasota, FL.
How Often Should You Schedule AC Maintenance?
Homeowners should schedule AC maintenance at least once a year, preferably in the spring before the cooling season begins. Regular maintenance helps ensure that the system is functioning properly, improving energy efficiency and preventing costly repairs. Additionally, scheduling maintenance before the cooling season starts can help ensure that your AC is running at its best during the hottest months of the year, when it's needed the most. However, if your AC system is heavily used or you have pets or allergies, you may want to consider scheduling maintenance more frequently. Your HVAC technician can help determine the appropriate maintenance schedule based on your system's usage and condition.
AC Maintenance Services We Offer Throughout Pinellas & Manatee County
For each year your air conditioning system is not regularly maintained, it loses nearly 5% of its original efficiency. This means the longer your system is ignored, the more problems it may encounter and the more money you may pay to run it. The best way to avoid the issues and save money on your energy bill is to have routine maintenance performed.
What Is Included in HVAC Maintenance?
Our Sarasota team offers a variety of air conditioning maintenance services for your convenience, including:
- Cleaning the equipment
- Inspecting the unit for proper refrigerant levels
- Cleaning debris from inside the unit
- Checking to see if you need to change your air filter
- Inspecting the coils and cabinets
- Checking refrigerant levels
- Ductwork check
- Thermostat inspection
- Looking for any leaks around the unit or inside your home
- Inspecting the compressor and associated tubing for damage
How AC Maintenance Saves You Money
Learn how AC maintenance is geared to saving you money below.
- Decrease your utility bills – When an AC unit isn't operating at 100% efficiency, it requires more electricity to keep the environment cool. Air conditioners are meant to cool for a period and then rest, but if your AC is lacking in efficiency it might not be resting as much as it should, costing you money every month.
- Save on AC repairs – When you schedule routine AC maintenance in Sarasota, technicians will inspect, identity, and resolve minor problems with your unit before they get worse and require repair. Since preventative measures are generally less time-consuming, you save money on both parts and labor.
- Increase your system's lifespan – If you fail to schedule annual maintenance, you'll likely face premature AC replacement, costing you more in the long run. For example, if your AC unit lasts 15 years instead of 10, then over a 30 years period you'll only need to replace your AC once instead of twice.
- Plan for predictable costs – Another benefit of AC maintenance is that it's a predictable expense for your budget compared to unexpected and potentially costlier repairs. By making a small investment in annual air conditioner inspection and tune-up helps keep your budget organized and your wallet full.
Help Ensure Your AC Doesn’t Fail When You Need It Most
Our Sarasota air conditioning maintenance service specialists offer both annual and bi-annual air conditioning maintenance plans, as well as a 15% discount for any parts and repairs you may need. Save money on your air conditioning unit by working with D & W Heating & Air Conditioning. We genuinely care about our customers and want you to have the best air conditioning services available.
AC Maintenance Service to Fit Your Budget
If we determine something needs to be repaired or replaced for your system to run at its optimal performance levels, we can give you a free estimate on an installation before making any replacements. We strive to keep all our services within your budget so you can remain comfortable in your home without spending a fortune. We only hire professionally trained and certified Sarasota air conditioner maintenance technicians who have years of experience. Finally, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all our services.
“Had an issue with our heater, called in the problem in the morning and had service in the mid-afternoon. The problem (thermostat programmed incorrectly) was corrected without additional parts or service.” Gary & Judy Broden
“A Terrific Family Owned Company, Rated Very High on Angie's List.” J.S.
“Very Polite, Clean & Detail Oriented” Adam D.
“They were honest and forthcoming and if I ever have need for that type of related service again, I will not hesitate to call them.” Natalie L.
“Can't Express Enough Positives About Dealing with This Company!” Randy