Sarasota Heater Installation
Replacement Heating Systems in Clearwater, Manatee County, Pinellas County & Beyond!
At D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, we work hard to ensure that families all across Florida have a warm and comfortable home all year long. When you are in need of a new heating system, turn to our Sarasota heater installation experts. With over 20 years of experience, our team of licensed technicians will ensure your new system heats your home as efficiently and effectively as possible.
We guarantee your 100% satisfaction. Call (941) 479-9889 today to schedule a free installation estimate.
When Should I Replace My Heater?
Heating systems are not cheap. The last thing you want to do is replace your heater before you need to. Making this determination is much simpler with the help of a skilled professional. Our heating experts can evaluate your current system to learn if it is time to replace or repairs will work.
Common signs that you may need a new heater include:
- Your heating system is over 15 years old
- Your heater turns on and off excessively throughout the day
- The cost to repair your heater is 50% of the price of a new one
- Your thermostat requires adjustment often
- Heater repairs are becoming more frequent and expensive
- Your heating bills are much higher than usual
Of course, if your heater can be repaired and that is the best financial option, we will always let you know. We’re not out to make you buy a new system when you don’t need one. Our technicians are trained to provide honest advice and are committed to your best interests.
The Benefits of Professional Heater Installation
Purchasing the best quality heating system that is perfectly sized for your home is not enough to guarantee optimal performance and efficient operation. It is largely dependent on whether or not your heater is installed correctly and well maintained.
When you rely on D & W Heating & Air Conditioning, you can have peace of mind knowing that we refuse to take shortcuts. We promise to get the job done right!
There are three primary advantages of hiring our professionals to install your next heater, including:
- Performance: when we install your heater, you will enjoy consistent and balanced heat throughout your home all winter long
- Energy efficiency: your system will be set up to provide the highest amount of heat while using the least amount of energy
- Safety: we make sure that all gas and electrical lines are properly connected, exhaust systems are correctly installed, and ignition systems are set up for safe operation
We’ve Got What You Need When You Need It
When you require a new or replacement heating system in Clearwater and surrounding areas, turn to D & W Heating & Air Conditioning. We’re always available! We are also devoted to keeping our technicians trained with all of the most up-to-date tools and techniques to ensure the best possible installations.